Other Locations JL audio where and how much

Canada, Mexico, Europe and beyond.
Do any of you guys have JL audio amps or subs?If so where did you buy them and how much?

I am looking to get a 10w7 in a HO box and a 500/1 to run it.

So far i have found KHF has them but still am looking to compare prices.

thanks

did you google this Q before posting it here?

Do any of you guys have JL audio amps or subs?If so where did you buy them and how much?

I am looking to get a 10w7 in a HO box and a 500/1 to run it.

So far i have found KHF has them but still am looking to compare prices.

thanks

You dont diserve to have the internet.......... lol dude just go and search on ask or google or ebay or anything you will find results

Sorry for not making it clearer what i want to know is from people who bought their JL audio in Toronto or the rest of the GTA.I already know what they go for on the eBay and the rest of the web.

JL audio is not supposed to be sold over the net otherwise it is not warrantied. So buying them on line is not a priority for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.