Kartunes in South Milwaukee

Participant count
  • Participants list

DemonBoy
10+ year member

I had a shop in Pennsylvania that I dealt with for like 10 years so I was not looking forward to finding a new shop in Wisconsin.

I called around for info on alarm systems to 4 shops in the area and Kartunes stood out because they gave me straight information and were very knowledgeable.

I stopped in to see them and ended up talking to their head salesperson for like two hours. They helped me design a very expensive sound system and when I had to cut it back a little due to some other stuff popping up, they did not hesitate to work hard to keep as many of the high end components as we could for the budget I gave them.

They carry Audison, Focal, Alpine, Eclipse, Orion and other brands as well. Their showroom is very well set up and their staff is excellent. They get a high recommendation from me and I have purchased all of my new equipment from them (my MB Quarts are transferred from an old setup).

Not sure of the rules for links here but just search or PM me for more info.

Kartunes in South Milwaukee has closed effective last Friday. They are finishing up a few cars and then shutting down.

They were indeed a quality shop and the owner Larry is still the regional director for USAC. We hope they will reopen in a year or two.

Fred Stay Tuned

Kartunes in South Milwaukee has closed effective last Friday. They are finishing up a few cars and then shutting down.
They were indeed a quality shop and the owner Larry is still the regional director for USAC. We hope they will reopen in a year or two.

Fred Stay Tuned
really miss that place, quality products and installs places like that are getting scarce

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DemonBoy

10+ year member
DemonBoy
Milwaukee, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views