Kicker Key180.4

Participant count
  • Participants list
It's a good amp, not super-powerful or anything, but the DSP works very well if you follow the instructions correctly in setting it up. I put one in a Toyota Tundra truck, it made a noticeable difference even with the basic factory speakers (non-JBL system). It's not going to win a dB drag race, but that's not what I wanted to accomplish. If you're less concerned with factory EQ and delay correction gains, then you might be better served by getting something more powerful in the same price range. Hope this helps you decide.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello, I am looking at installing this Amp with a aftermarket head unit Kenwood dpx-7200dab, my car is a old European Honda Civic 2008 mk8 and I...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...
Not all 3 have same issue. Was just giving an example of the issues Each one has its own issue Yes I did replace rca cables and swapped left and...

About this thread

AnthonyO

10+ year member
Budget Banger Connoisseur
AnthonyO
Minot, North Dakota, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date