Lake Country Customs LLC.

Participant count
  • Participant list

JLJOHN

Brand new shop in Hartland WI. This guy is a pleasure to do buisiness with. He used to be the installer at Adam's Mobile audio & Design and built some cool stuff. He carries Pioneer, Kenwood, JL, Clarion, Wet Sounds (for the boats) Stinger, Python and more... He doesnt have a large stock but he gets it quick and very competitive with prices. Nice looking shop and showroom. He guided me through my purchase and did a beautiful job installing it. I bought 2 10" JLw6's and a 750w JL HD amp and this stuff rocks! He was showing me all different install options basic to complete custom (couldnt afford the complete custom, but it was a **** HOT design he drew up right then and there!) I will for sure be back to him for a custom Alcantara suede headliner with custom hand stiched visors. Gonna have to save up for that! He showed me an example of it on a 95 Twin turbo Supra he did. WOW! Check his site http://www.lakecountrycustoms.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...