• Participants list

icebird88

IASCA Coordinator
LIFTLOCK AUTO SALON NATIONALS

:Featuring - IASCA ONTARIO FINALS

- DB Drag, TEAM North East SPL

- IASCA Tuner JAM

- 2nd Annual Top 15 SQ showdown

Date: Aug 17th,2008 Location: Peterborough Memorial Centre.

Time: 10am-5pm

Classes: SHOW & SHINE in All custom car classes, from Asian, European, Domestic, trucks, cars, bikes, and classics. I will break this down even further ASAP.

SQ show: We will be running all IASCA classes including World Record IDBL. Plus we have DB DRAG, AND TNESPL.

We will also be having our 2nd Annual Top 15 SQ Showdown. Lots of cool prizes for the winners.

AWARDS: We will have top three for each class in both Show & Shine and SQ show. There will also be lots of door prizes, raffles and 50/50 draws.

COST: Cost for Show & Shine(AKA Tuner Jam) is only $5.00 with proceeds going to the Canadian Breast Cancer Society

COST: For DB Drag is only 15.00

COST: For IASCA IDBL cost is 35.00

SQ cost is 55.00

Top 15 SQ Showdown TBA. (Still working on the details)

COST: For TNESPL is TBA. Steve is coming up to run this event and will let me know ASAP.

The show has been very successful the past two years and is a lot of fun to attend. The City of Peterborough has been endorsing our event and local businesses are contacting me daily to find out how to be apart of it. There is also going to be lots of media attention as both local radio and Chex Tv are in discussions to help sponsor the event and will be there.

I also have hotel rooms for anyone who wishes to make it a mini weekend vacation.

Motel 6 on Lansdowne ST E has rooms available for only 80.00 per night. You can get up to four people in the room for this price. You simply have to book by Aug 2nd to get the deal! The rooms are blocked under the name of the show and the number is 705-748-0550.

Kawartha TV and Stereo is the major sponsor again this year and I just wanted to thank Sean Triggs for his support!

Steve will be running TNESPL, YULI and the gang will be running DB drag and Jeff and Martine will be running the meter for IASCA IDBL.

Any questions about the SQ show or the Show and Shine please just let me know!

Jason Gay

IASCA Coordinator

icebird88@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.