Likely will need installation for my audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

crashandburn
10+ year member

FL
Im unsure yet if my uncle will be able to help me do it as this is my 1st time and i need a new stereo and front and rear speakers installed, i would like to learn but would need to be shown step by step by someone who can come and show me so i can be able to do it next time.

Was curious how much it would cost me for a job like this

i tried asking some private installer but he wants like $165 o_O

try posting in floridaspl.com, there are some installers there in your area that might be able to help you, bassmechanik might be too far from you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...

About this thread

crashandburn

10+ year member
crashandburn
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from