LOC to only one speaker

Participant count
  • Participant list

pghram1500

All, there are so many LOC posts that I cannot find what I am looking for. Sorry about that. Question looking to just a add 1 sub to a factory system. Can I hook up my LOC to just one rear speaker and combine L/R channels on the LOC. Would be easier than going to both sets of rears as they are in the doors and not the trunk/hatch. I do not really want to pull the radio and risk tapping in behind it. Thoughts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yeah tapping off the 4 gauge is typically fine. However, you need to fuse the smaller wire right by the 4 gauge at 1 amp (or whatever the small...
Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
You should run all exact matching subwoofers in one singular enclosure and 1 amp or matching amps for the best listening experience for the space...
There are a couple that SMD has tested, around $20.00 that should take the wattage from most any HU. If you are tapping into the speaker wires...
unfortunately no empties but a couple promising choices, out of town right now have to this weekend 1) Car Radio Switch, Climate Control System...

About this thread

pghram1500

pghram1500
Pittsburgh, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
pghram1500