Local Fiberglasser in Omaha?

Corey Ainsworth @ InPhase Audio could help you out with it, he has plenty of experience building sq cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Stereo West also have great installers too that have built SQ competition vehicles.

Metro Audio is another place that could do it.

I would say prolly the best guys I have ever worked with are at Autosound & more. They do great work and are very knowledgable and both of the installers have been there 10+ yrs. Or I could also help you with the basic design/fabrication if you wanted to learn how to do it yourself.

Thanks for the replies. I may look into the shops recommended. I've a couple of 'How-to's" and it doesn't seem that bad. Maybe thats my mistake, thinking that it doesn't seem that bad. Anyone have an idea on the cost of two custom front kicks or door pods?

if you go to a shop here in omaha, probably a couple hundred, if not more. mokedaddy, a couple of replies up, knows how to make kicks, and so do I. we both live in omaha. you should try to make them yourself, if you need some pointers/help, give me or mokedaddy a call. what kind of car? when are you trying to do this? It's pretty cold out here...........got a heated garage?

read this thread.....excellent guide...

http://www.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38665

Yeah, that's way more than I want to spend. Its for an 05 F150 SC. My garage is way too small for that big ass truck! I guess I'll wait til it warms up from the -2 out now and give it a shot. I don't imagine I'll damage anything so long as its all taped off well. How about making/buying rings since I don't have a Jasper Jig? (make or buy?)

They are easy to make as long as you have a rotozip or something like that that has a perfect circle attachment. otherwise they are available for purchase through http://www.selectproducts.com. If you have any questions feel free to either pm me or pjm2211 and we will try our best to answer them and help you out.

Ya usual price around here is 350 for painted..and stereo west does a shiat job...there final prep is crappy...my buddy had some done and blah...also metro audio is a lil better but they just are not smooth..meaning flat spots here and there and it just makes them look cheap. I am sure anyone on here would be willing to help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...