Looking for a shop in Phoenix

Sniper2075

Hi all

Looking to get a Kenwood DNX7100 installed in my Chevy Avalanche. Was wondering where I should go to both buy and get installed or if I should buy the items online and then go to a shop to get installed.

Don't really want to try it myself and I would prefer to go to a shop that knows their stuff. Also, I live in the north phoenix area, so no shops in mesa or anything really far away.

Thanks

I know a great place for you, I think it's called wholesale tint, it's just north of the 101/I-17 by the u-haul place...they do great work there, I've had them do about 3 alarms for me so far.

I've been here : http://www.cardenalcarstereo.com/ many times. Great customer service and clean installs. MAXIMUM SOUND is also a good spot.
Whatever you do STAY AWAY from Central Car Sounds. Worst car audio experience I've been through.
+1 with Cardenal Car Stereo nice shop with mature people working there stay away from Chronic Car Audio unless you want your **** wrecked

i was planning on going to maximum sound. They said they would hook it up for free..anyone else dealt with them?

Got a box made from them that wasn't impressive (not sealed). But they replaced it with a enclosure straight from Memphis which was legit. I'd give them a go.

i got my alarm done at maximum, i recommend them. the guys working have years of experience, and i am friends with the owners son. very legitimate guy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...