Looking for an Installer in Dallas Area?

talk to twisted... he's in that area. not sure if he'd want to do the install for you, but he's a good guy, and would probably be willing to give you some advice.

It's pretty simple to do on your own, too. Might just need to do some research. Start with a wiring the amp to the battery and remote wire (mine's running to a fuse for remote turn on lead) and use a 4 channel Line Out Converter(tap into speaker lines) to give you RCAs and plug them into the amps. As for installing the speakers, that can be pretty easy with a truck due to the fact that you have a lot more room for deeper speakers. You're in the right place. I got tons of advice from peeps for my build. Good luck.

Ok...thanks for the contacts. I will contact them.

Is it usually better to get a private install instead of taking to a bigger shop?

I'd rather go private. It's cheaper and usually the guys are trying to get good word of mouth. Just make sure they got some references.

Usually...no because I've seen way too many private installs go very very poorly. However, in the few cases that you find the right installers (almost everyone on this forum would vouch for those named above), and they're willing to do the install, you can be certain your car and equipment are safer than it would be at most bigger shops.

Hence why I said get some references... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

perfect! now I will just keep my fingers crossed one of them is up to it...or I can find someone else around here to help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...