Looking for South Atlanta car audio

Participant count
  • Participants list
Does anyone know of a reputable shop(s) in the South Atlanta area? Seems like most of the well known shops are in North Atlanta but would like to find one that's convenient for me since I'm in South Fulton.
I have gone to Radioactive every once in a while, they are okay but a bit pushy. At least the one on 85 in Riverdale is, another one on 1941, but never gone to that one. Good luck.

I've visited all 3 Radioactive shops and I like the one on Tara Blvd the most as the manager named Steve seems like a nice guy, knowledgeable and willing to give you a good deal especially if you're a loyal costumer. I've bought a few of the Esoteric Audio amps he had on clearance a while back. Kinda wished Audio Designs were still in business as they had the most high end stuff you can pretty much get anywhere in ATL. Also I've been to a shop called "Soundproof" in Douglasville that had some JL Powerbass Bostwick(kinda surprised because they're out of business) might check them again since I didn't have a chance to look around.

My shop is located In Newnan, GA and a buddies of mine shop is there to mines Exalted Audio we do SPL and Higher End stuff he does everything else he is the only dealer south of atlanta to offer DD

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...