michign meets

I will have to meet up and check your system out...what do you think?
I'll hopefully have my HDC3 18 in by then, I'd love to meet up listen to some bass, get something to eat, ya kno.

Aw feck I believe you're A section. I'm B section. However I'm still in MI (hour-ish away) while A section is in school.
I want to see if I can transfer because I'd like to spend the summer in my home town with all my friends.

DUDE IF YOU CAN you DEFINITELY want to... A is Anal, B is for Better, as we say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Seriously in the dorms during B section, the lobby is always full of people playing video games, watching TV having fun... during A it is always empty. B section, doors are always open, people are having fun in their units (hallways)... A section, all doors are closed, people walk by, look down and don't say hi back to you if you say hi... it's astounding at the difference. Still a great school either way IMO. Just cooler people in B.

DUDE IF YOU CAN you DEFINITELY want to... A is Anal, B is for Better, as we say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Seriously in the dorms during B section, the lobby is always full of people playing video games, watching TV having fun... during A it is always empty. B section, doors are always open, people are having fun in their units (hallways)... A section, all doors are closed, people walk by, look down and don't say hi back to you if you say hi... it's astounding at the difference. Still a great school either way IMO. Just cooler people in B.
haha, well I'll for sure ask about it, have yo uheard of anyone else getting a transfer? Becuase I really really really want to.

Yes, lots of people transfer - and lots of people end up transferring for their co-ops. The co-op will need a student either for A or B section so they'll transfer and that will be that. It is very common //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And I wouldn't think it'd be too much of an issue getting one as the entering freshman classes are not too enormous usually. Unless you're transferring?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Nickery

10+ year member
Nickery
hartland michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views