Midwest Audio & Video in Fairmont, MN

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackMTXgold
10+ year member

PiMp MeMbEr
WASTE OF SPACE, well i went there today, 40 minute drive, in hopes of decent amount of products, well i got there and the first thing i see is 20 10" rockford P1, they were in 2 stacks 5 boxes per stack, 2 subs per box all prefab rockford boxes, all running off of 800 watts?!?!?!?! yes every single sub wired up into 1 amp, the guy had it going and it was pathetic, hes like if i really turn it up that stand over there dances, i was like lemme get my 9500 10" setup and ill make that stand fall the fu

HA!! I grew up in Fairmont and I can tell you that I agree 100%. This place is a joke. Prefab sealed boxes and lowend subs and decks all at retail prices are all this place offers. The only thing I ever bought there was wire and connectors because I didn't want to drive an hour to Mankato to get to Sweet Sounds. Most of their installers are people I know personally and I wouldn't want any of them near my car.

I'm not sure who owns Sweet Sounds anymore but that is the best place I have been in MN. They are the only place that didnt have a "deer in the headlights" look when I asked if they had a termlab (which they do)

+1 for Sweet Sounds

I go to sweet sounds atleast twice a week and am on a first name bases with all of them. Yea Jeff still owns the place. I keep bugging him to start the compititions for the summer but he keeps taking his sweet Azz time.

If you want a real car audio shop in MN go to Audio Designs in Winona MN. They have some Sh!t there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...