Midwest Sound and Power-Sioux Falls

Participant count
  • Participants list

binkbink
10+ year member

Phil at midwest sound and power knows his stuff. he may be in a little shop but gets his stuff done quick a done right. he does some amazing custom box work and everything else with putting in stereo systems. he puts them in anything! and i do mean anything. he also has the newest things in sufu, they are called crossfire. i have 2 of them and they are the bang for the buck. my friends hurd them and now they tell me that they have to have them too. but anyways midwest sound and power is the place to find them. he also has some power bass, db audio, kicker, and so on. phil is the man to talk to if you happen to stop in.

For sure Phill is a great guy and knows his *****... thumbs up for this shop deffinately worth the stop if your in South Dakota sometime!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...