Mobile Electronics - Columbus, 43229 / Morse Rd.

theCybe
5,000+ posts

sector three
Columbus, OH
Overcharged and did a bad job;

Broken trim,

Ungrommeted 4ga through firewall,

Left too short a power lead,

Amp came unmounted from back seat,

Basically forced rear deck speakers to fit, not airtight at all,

Front door speakers probably just as bad,

Faceplate wouldn't flip down after first mount,

Jerry-rigged second mount,

Stereo is mounted crooked,

Scratched my faceplate,

Installer left for lunch with faceplate on him, hours after my car was supposed to be done, I had no stereo.

Afraid to check wiring job,

overcharged me.

Total POS.

^ That was not the original post.

Where is the rest of the thread?

You could've at least left my update posts. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I can't believe you deleted this thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

As if there weren't enough useless offtopic threads to delete.

Sorry to hear about your experience with those guys. They want to charge me $130 to install a 4-channel amp! That's crazy.
Why is that crazy? It would probably take 2 hours or so. Most places charge $50-80/hr in labor. That price seems very fair. It is alot of work.

$50-80/hr is a fair price for a shop, plumbers charge more than that.

^ I'd have to agree there

In retrospect, I'm glad they ****ed it all up. Now I do everything myself, and it's miles and miles better than I would convince myself to expect from a volume dealer or shitshop like Mobile.

They used their "Best Installer."

He was a shmuck. When I showed them the components duct-taped into the doors, he wasn't even embarassed. Wouldn't you be embarassed if somebody knew there was duct tape holding your speakers in?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...