Mountain City Audio

Participant count
  • Participants list

jshak07
10+ year member

148.4 and climbing
louisville
It is right outside of Fern Creek in Mt. Washington about 10-15 mins off I-265 and Bardstwon Rd. I have dealt with them many times and they are great. They have installed my alarm/remote start, system with battery and isolator plus my deck and did an awesome job. THe guy that runs it Alan is a hell of a guy especially if you get to know him. Hes been in the business for a long time so he knows his stuff. He only has 2 installers that work everyday and they know what they are doing. Plus his prices are ALOT lower than everyone else around. He carries Orion, Memphis, Crossfire, some MTX, abd more. If you need something hit him up because he can hook you up. He also has really good deals on rims and tires.

i have since sold the amps, got a new box and going with new amp(s) and batt(s) but here is what I could dig up from what they did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

i know it may be a PITA, and it usually is... But id pull that HU out/ from the dash and check all your wiring connections and RCA connections...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
I am doing an all JL audio instal on my new F250 SD . I'm using a Audio Control LC 5i Pro with a JL Audio XDM 700/5 and C3-650's in all 4 doors...
Are your tweeters amplified or powered by the radio or maybe factory amp? I'd check your wiring for sure, make sure 12v power and ground are...

About this thread

jshak07

10+ year member
148.4 and climbing
jshak07
louisville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date