need a tampa/brandon installer thats not outrages

Quick drive to louisiana and we will knock it out. Crash a night and go home bumping.. Prob be cheaper then a shop as gas is not that much compared to 150 to intall a single amp.... Bahhhh takes 5 mins

Shops are good if u want a pure show car " even some shops **** at this" They overcharge and some not all do subpar work especially if you did not buy equimpent from them. Audioedge "louisiana" wanted almost 200 bucks to install from comp set LOL... That and my flutes and seas are junk and I need better ones I walked away fast and said good luck with your sweet alpine setups...

parts need include dash kit 99-7872 ( that one is pricey because the a/c controls are in the bezel )

harness 70-1722 (4 or 6 speaker system)

ant adapter 40-hd10

that's all the parts needed (part #'s are all metra) most shops as well as best buy carry metra

dash kit should be any where from $45-$60 harness $15-$20 ant adapter $10-$15 plus labor so $70-$95 in parts and $35-$50n in labor

so $105-$145 ish dont pay more good luck

parts need include dash kit 99-7872 ( that one is pricey because the a/c controls are in the bezel )harness 70-1722 (4 or 6 speaker system)

ant adapter 40-hd10

that's all the parts needed (part #'s are all metra) most shops as well as best buy carry metra

dash kit should be any where from $45-$60 harness $15-$20 ant adapter $10-$15 plus labor so $70-$95 in parts and $35-$50n in labor

This is confusing I have all the parts already, so what do u think labor should be for 4 speakers a amp a hu and a sub w amp install

parts need include dash kit 99-7872 ( that one is pricey because the a/c controls are in the bezel )harness 70-1722 (4 or 6 speaker system)

ant adapter 40-hd10

that was for the h/u install

as far as the other stuff // 4 speakers $100-$175 /// amp install is dependent upon ift you have the amp kit or not // if not a "good" 4 gauge kit installed should run $250-$325 (upper end being ofc) // subs will also depend on what you mean by "installing" them // if you mean just screwing them in to your box that should be free ... but if a box needs to be built or modified= more $$$

This is confusing I have all the parts already, so what do u think labor should be for 4 speakers a amp a hu and a sub w amp install
your 1st post said nothing about having all the parts // most customer do not have all their own dash kits etc... (especially a premium kit)

looking for a installer that does good work I want speakers deck subs and amp installed in a 08 honda fit.

so please provide more info like exactly what you do and do not have // deck?// amp?// subs?// box?// amp kit (power wire, ground wire, rca's, remote wire, fuse holder)?// dash kit?//wire harness?//antenna adapter?// door speakers?//

so basically b-4 you can get a more accurate answer to you question it will need to be posed a little more succinctly

if you have everything required and not looking for a shop 150ish for 4 speakers h/u amp sub.. now then if you have a 4 channel for the speakers you get into more work etc.. also depending who does it if they do it right and run new speaker wire not stock then that will cost more..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...