Need an installer, Orlando area.

brfitzp
10+ year member

OK so i have a system currently in my car and i'm buying a new car very soon. I dont wanna be the one to take the new car apart so i'm looking for a professional to do it. I have the dash kit, wires, everything already i just need someone to install it. trying to keep it under 400.Any ideas?

there are a few shops around the orlando area. and a lot of people around who can probably help you with it. go to floridaspl.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
Also use the Orange wire. It will be constant 12v. Yes, you can bi-amp your co-axials. You just separate the tweeter wires ftom the terminals and...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
Thanks for the suggestions I will look at all this when I get home from work!
I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...

About this thread

brfitzp

10+ year member
brfitzp
Cocoa. FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from