Need Help? Let Me know

Been busy. Here is a full detail on a wrapped 370z

Been a while sense I have posted updates. Up first a 370Z that was wrapped, I sealed it with 22ple and did a full detail on it minus the polishing.

Last week I finished up a full system that was probably one of the hardest hitting systems I have done in a Z by far. 2 JL W3's shared 1100 watts of pure power. However with a simple twist of the knob the system could turn into a SQ based system.

New head unit

Both amps are hidden under the seats with plenty of air flow.

Reverse camera installed and extra cabling was tucked under center.

Kenwood camera is installed in a steal factory location.

Ran through factory grommet

Inside the sub box wires were soldered and heat shrunk to provide maximum connection.

Ends conencted to box were cleaned up.

Both subs installed in a zenclosure box.

New speaker wire ran

New focal speakers installed with sound dampener.

Everything installed and ready to rock

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Here is a fallow up from that customer.

Yo Matt... just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help ... car sounds fantastic and that bass really kicks! Can't seem to wipe this smile from my face.:icon17: Everything is nice and hidden except for the subs of course but the Zenclosures make them look like they belong in the car. This simply blows the OEM bose system away and I couldn't be happier. :ughdance:
It's so nice to have the V1 and dash cam hard wired besides the aesthetics of not having wires hanging all over the place but my dash cam is now functional when parked and I'm free to use the stock power again. I like the fact you can control the base with a turn of the knob from a nice punchy base sound to the insane (mess up your hair, massage your back) mode. It's sick. Having the head unit replace my stock HU also allowed me to integrate a GPS and backup camera which is extremely useful...again, no need for a separate GPS hanging on the windshield taking up space.

Finally was able to get out and enjoy the day yesterday and took some pictures of the Z. That detail with polish and sealant really makes the paint shine. Can't wait to meet up with the rest of the guys in NJ here and show them how excellent this all turned out.

One of my friends from over seas contacted me for a quick install to surprise his father in law with a new truck. Needless to say the stock audio is never good enough for Big's friends.

CNC rings made for the tweeters

Harness complete and ready for clean install

Bypasses the wiring

Stock never stands a chance

Yet another 370Z finished up as well. This one used mostly JL equipment and with the new DD1 tuning device. Calibrating the system is a lot faster than previously.

Another friend had me upgrade his total system in his Jeep Grand Cherokee. He has now decided he want's to go louder and I added that in already with the 1000 watt RF amp. This will allow us to build a custom box later on with potentially 2 W3's or something else. Right now we haven't finished the amp rack either as they could move.

Hey BigAudiofanatic...you still doing work in NJ?

I'm up in Northern NJ and I am looking to change my sub set up. Currently have 2 Kicler L7s (10 inch) with a Lanzar Opti 2000d amp. 

Please let me know if this something you are interesting in talking about.

Thank you!

Fred

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...