Northeast Region NESPL Sanford, Maine 6/13

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Overall a decent show. Turnout wasn't amazing but the weather was good. If you're in the area, definitely consider coming to the next show on July 27th. Will be much bigger with plenty of loud cars and great people.

Sorry I missed, need some front end work before I'm driving out of town and nobody around here had the parts yesterday.
Not a problem. There were a few loud vehicles but nothing too special. Exo couldn't make it since his vehicle is out of order temporarily and a few of the other regulars weren't there as well. Show died down at around 2.

Not a problem. There were a few loud vehicles but nothing too special. Exo couldn't make it since his vehicle is out of order temporarily and a few of the other regulars weren't there as well. Show died down at around 2.
What's really sad is I have a friend who lives nearby there that I'd have liked to visit....we had planned to have a cookout and everything.

Great weather and really nice get together! Lots of motivation to get the Blazer finished for the next one!
Posted some pics I took over on FB
Was your car parked at the McDonalds? I remember seeing a vehicle with a blazer decal across the windshield, but not one where everyone else was parked.

I think I ruined Derrick's day when I told him one of his subs was loose. He pulled it but didn't have any extra screws so he couldn't do anymore demos lol.

Was your car parked at the McDonalds? I remember seeing a vehicle with a blazer decal across the windshield, but not one where everyone else was parked.
I think I ruined Derrick's day when I told him one of his subs was loose. He pulled it but didn't have any extra screws so he couldn't do anymore demos lol.

I parked around back of the building.... truck has no subs/enclosure in it right now so I didnt even want to park by everyone else, lol.... Will have something together by the July show, even if not finished I will have something in it... Gotta send my DC Alt off to be recased for the 4.3, so I can have it back by then!

I parked around back of the building.... truck has no subs/enclosure in it right now so I didnt even want to park by everyone else, lol.... Will have something together by the July show, even if not finished I will have something in it... Gotta send my DC Alt off to be recased for the 4.3, so I can have it back by then!
Sounds good dude, I'll have to get a listen if things are setup in July.

Not sure if anyone heard about what happened to Anthony Van Dyke, he was there with the Land Rover...

His wife called me last night with devastating news. He was in a fatal car accident on the way home from the Sanford show. I am not sure on the exact details but I will keep everyone updated as I get more information.

Please give a prayer for him and his grieving family.

Car overturns on I-95 - WGME - Portland ME Top Stories - News, Sports, Weather, Traffic

Yup rip tony, saw a pic of his land rover and it looked like his head went through windshield. He had a dd z and two 10k amps and blew it and went home early according to stories. He lived in the same town as i grew up in up here in Maine. Been doing shows with him since 2004/2005. How is the passenger?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date