New component speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

draven66

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all, looking for a set of new component speakers and wondered which ones everyone recommends?

I have seen the jlaudio c1-650 and they come recommended by a friend but wondering if anything else is as good as these or better for less money?

I am new to car audio by the way and not wanting to spend a fortune at the moment

A couple questions come to mind.Are you using an amplifier to power them? If so, what Brand and model?What vehicle?What is your budget?Are you running a stock HU or Aftermarket?What majority of music do you listen to?These questions will get some recommendations started for size needed ect. Do you plan on placing any deadner on the doors?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.