New here from orlando

Participant count
  • Participants list

flipper66

CarAudio.com Newbie
New here, surprised to find a forum that is still active as much as this one seems to be. I'm a pretty addicted gear head. I own 4 cars, a 2015 q50, 2003 Mazda 6, 1992 toyota Soarer, and 1989 Nissan Skyline. The 3 "older" cars are all heavily modified and i have recently started working on the sound systems on the toyota and the Nissan. The mazda has a alpine 4 channel, so junk Kicker 6x8s, and a pair of kicker subs powered by an old sony amp (owned it since new when I was in HS, my car $ budget has grown since then). Right now the Toyota has a Kenwood DDX661 Touch screen with a Sound stream 5.640D, Pushing the factory speakers (how the 26 year old components look new is beyond me, but they will be changed once I have the time to break the doors down again) and a massive tko104. I have a complete set of massive components to install, just got to get time. The skyline has a Kenwood single din (idk what model I don't remember) with JBL GTCs in the front and vintage Soundstream components in the rear deck. I have a kenwood 4 channel and a couple of different subwoofer amps I'm trying to decide what to do with to power my single 10" Kicker L3.

I have always enjoyed car audio stuff, and now I'm just trying to do some reading and learn a little bit more about what I'm doing. I'm very comfortable in wiring and building cars, so this just the next thing to learn.

Will post some pictures later of my cars if anyone is curious.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.