Lojze Carman

CarAudio.com Recruit
Hey guys, Im new here, but definitely not new to car audio. Im 47 and come from Europe/Slovenia. I enjoy fabricate various car audio stuff like door-panels, A-pillars, trunks,....Some members from DIYMA and TA might know me...anyways, here are a couple of pics of my never ended system in Alfa Romeo 147 that consist of Pioneer HU, Brax/Crown amps, JBL and Hybrid Audio Speakers. There are some changes here and there regarding equipment - different HU, different Processor, different amps and Subs KEF B200 /JBL W15 GTI Subwoofers, McIntosh/Soundstream/Brax amps, Pioneer DEQ or Helix DSP Pro procesor, Alpine 7939/Clarion HX D1 modded to coax,...head units.

a short video of the system

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg

VRATA DUAL MIDBASS.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

[SIZE=10pt]I am very much into cars and music and when I see them both together I feel amazing. It’s my dream to build the same car with such specifications of music and I will do it. As per your article is also very helpful because it gave me the links and knowledge to get the right thing. I am truly inspired by seeing [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]page[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] what you’ve putted in your car.[/SIZE]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lojze Carman

CarAudio.com Recruit
Lojze Carman
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Popwarhomie