Nice lookn install shop some pics as well

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
Well I was online searchn for something and came up with this site and seen they did a glass job fora 94 trooper just like mine. Well I check out all there other work etc and was like wow wish they were by here. Well there 40 minutes away I found that pretty cool. I have not done buisness with them but there work looks very nice

https://www.theinstallationshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=254

they also have pictures of a RF nissan i dont know if they did the install but it looks very nice. I think that was located in the shows area

ibhwg3.jpg

lol you wh0re. how bout a big square box lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

pretty neat idea to place the port facing the amp, would help in keeping the amp cool i would think. just curious if they did that on pupose.

I emailed them about that and acost about it so i will let you know. I just wanted to know what they charge I would attempt this before i shell over that kind of cash lol

Well I was online searchn for something and came up with this site and seen they did a glass job fora 94 trooper just like mine. Well I check out all there other work etc and was like wow wish they were by here. Well there 40 minutes away I found that pretty cool. I have not done buisness with them but there work looks very nice
https://www.theinstallationshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=254

they also have pictures of a RF nissan i dont know if they did the install but it looks very nice. I think that was located in the shows area

ibhwg3.jpg
IIRC, March 2002 issue of CA&E.

IIRC, March 2002 issue of CA&E.
**********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^*************************

Mornin'/

IIRC,Brian Schmidt,[spelling] from *Mobile Solutions* and another Installer[Carlos Digos,I think was his name] did this Durango for Rockford as a Demo vehicle.

Those guys are Slammin' Installers/;). Such skill and talent...

Best Regards/

Raymond

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...