Odin Sound- Longmont, Co

Participant count
  • Participants list
I used to run the shop on Hover Rd. Odin is still around. Most of my work now is for car dealers only. As for my prices they are the same if not lower then local stores (cartoys,bestbuy). Sorry my prices aren't like online stores. When being an actual Alpine or MTX authorized dealer and RETAIL store there is certain price point I need to sell my equipment at, I don't make my prices up.

The store was always open 10-6 Tue-Sat and closed 30 min for lunch. If it was closed during them hours, I wasn't aware of it. I had one extra employee running shop while I did mobile installs. If I was cocky to you I apologize, but if you were one of those guys that just came in to quiz me on my own product or complain and tell me "well I can get it online for..." whatever. I was probably being cocky for a reason //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

so full of crap Keith...

you were rarely if ever in your store and when you were you always made up ridiculous stories about how good this or that was...

as far as prices don't even go there dude... you would triple the reasonable price on accessories to make up for poor sales..

And you were charging outrageous amounts of mark-up on everything... It has nothing to do with being a licensed dealer because i am as well less than 20 minutes from you and I do not charge anywhere near what you do for the same or similar items...

Yeah, well I'm not Keith. I bought the store a couple years ago. As for his high prices maybe thats how they stayed in business for over 30 years. I never marked my **** up crazy, probably why I had close the store. I am honest and love to help people out, at the same love to make money but I never rip anybody off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...