offical anti hifisoundconnection thread

there is no point for them to have a phone # as they never answer...tho today I sent an email and got a reply 5 hours later

I've also bought like 5 rcas from them and some r's too, and never had a problem..not hopefully I get my kick panels like they said..They said my panels are custom made and will be shipped out in 2-3 days...we will see tho

On Aug.24 th 2009 I purchased 2 car receivers, 6 6"x9" speaker boxes and 8 speakers from HIFISoundconnection.com . I paid via PayPal the total amount + shipping : $ 478.28

Shortly after the purchase I received 1 car receiver and the 6 speaker boxes ( worth approx. $150.00)

It has now been 10 weeks , they still advertise the items I bought on their site but obviously do not have them in stock .

Because I was too patient PayPal will not do a thing ( more than 45 days) . HIFISoundconnection offered me a store credit but there is nothing similar in store at comparable price .

Is this a scam ? Can they take your money for something that is not in stock and then give you a store credit ?

I would not complain at all if I had been charged only for the items they sent , but being charged the full amount for the items and the full amount for shipping is not acceptable .

hifi *****. sold me an amp with wrong features posted
Got me the same way. A Fusion amp with two 30 amp fuses allegedly, open the box and two 25 amp fuses... I may have went in a different directions had the specs been correct. I am happy with the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

profundus-sanus

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
profundus-sanus
wilmington, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies