Question about Sundown audio.

Then if you're going with Sundown, I'd suggest something other than the SD-2 line...those are generally meant for more shallow-mount applications. But it all depends on what your goal is...do you plan on getting loud? Do you want more sound quality? Where's your budget at?

Go SSA.

ssaudio.com

Great SQ and american made //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

A 100x4 amp would generally be used on mids/highs...I wouldn't use it for a sub. Are you stuck to Sundown? If not, three grand can buy you one hell of an SQ setup, like mentioned earlier, the ICON. There are a lot of options out there. If you want to stick to Sundown, I'd recommend the SA-line of subs. They sound great, and will meet just about any needs in the right box. And I'd look into a different amp.

With your budget, look into DC, DD, Ascendant, or SSA. Just depends on what you want. Get a mono amp for your subs and use the four channel for your components.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...