Rare! Old School Fosgate Punch Power 360

The_Quiet_One
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Sprocket
Item(s) for Sale:

Bipolar Rockford Fosgate Punch Power 360 ~1982

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used obviously. Older than I am. Pre Mosfet era. I purchased this from a trusted seller on CACO at the end of last year(socalbeans420). He claimed it worked well and I still have yet to have a chance to test it. I will test it once I start my rebuild if it hasn't sold by then. Includes the DIN to RCA connector for the hi inputs. Bit of discoloration and signs of use on heatsink.

4x90@ 4 ohms. Do not try running these at lower impedances. That's a great way to break this collectible amp real quick.

Price:

300 shipped for amp and din-rca connector

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No references on here, but have several on CACo for car audio related stuff. Also can provide my username on ebay for 400+ transactions in which I was the seller. No negatives or even neutrals.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

010_zps9gziaedu.jpg

DSCF8092_zps06skvxxv.jpg

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I may post it up a few FB pages and/or eBay if I get no interest. I would rather give a shot to the forum goers before I let the unwashed masses have a chance at them.

nobody? I am also looking for trades/partial trades

If you happen to have any of the following I can definitely work with you on price.

~25 ft ofc 1/0 awg

~50 ft ofc 4 awg

3x 20 ft or longer RCAS

4x 6 ft RCAs

Sound deadening. (dampening, MLV, or CCF)

Helix URC-2A remote

Battery Terminals with mutliple inputs/outputs

Went to go test it just now and started looking at how much wire is left on the speaker outs/remote. ~6-8 inches. I'm leery of stripping them down unless a potential buyer/trader demands it in which case I will ask that person to send me $20 through paypal's pay for goods or services to show they aren't just wasting my time.

bumps shoot me trade offers. looking for install stuff as well. power wire, distribution blocks, deadening etc. Alos 4 channel or matching 2 channel amps. Looking for 4 channels total.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.