Rays electronics in addison

"Yes very nice shop. Lots of top of the line brands. BEST SHOP IN ILLINOIS"

Not sure Id go that Far !!

well ok - maybe with "lots of top brands" -- lol

But Best Shop ?

yes they make custom boxes. That place is my favorite shop in the chicago land area. Great people, Mike really knows his stuff, and Ray will take care of you if your nice and willing to spend some cash.

Ray%27s%20Place%20Sign.jpg

Best shop i have been in since I moved down here. Redline in Roselle ***** the owner is a complete ass and talks **** about anyones system who gose in there. Example My buddy went in with 2 18 inch Incriminator Deathrows that hit a 157 on street music and he was calling the system complete crap.

It seems this place has some awesome review and I want to check it out.

I've never personally dealt with them but one kid that went to my school got his system installed there and now hates the shop. He blames them 100% for setting it up wrong and in turn frying his system. He now apparently only does installs himself. Thats just one bad review though, so it could have been a small mistake.

Best shop i have been in since I moved down here. Redline in Roselle ***** the owner is a complete *** and talks **** about anyones system who gose in there. Example My buddy went in with 2 18 inch Incriminator Deathrows that hit a 157 on street music and he was calling the system complete crap.
Hmmmm, need to see this set-up, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...