Rearview camera and head unit static

Participant count
  • Participants list

GreenSmoke

So I have a rearview camera I installed originally with a rearview mirror screen which worked perfectly. I wanted to add the camera to my head unit also. Once connected it worked but once the radio is up it gets blurry. The radio is somehow interfering with the camera because the rearview mirror screen also gets blurry and shaky. Is there anything I can buy that will stop this static.

So I have a rearview camera I installed originally with a rearview mirror screen which worked perfectly. I wanted to add the camera to my head unit also. Once connected it worked but once the radio is up it gets blurry. The radio is somehow interfering with the camera because the rearview mirror screen also gets blurry and shaky. Is there anything I can buy that will stop this static.
You’ll need something like a video booster ..too boost the camera video voltage ..we use too use them all the time back in the day to increase dvd voltage to multiple screens ..back when people were putting them in visors ..headrest ..on the roof ect ..but the signal would get flurry have lines and static add the video booster and it was all sharp pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.