Road Quake Audio & Accessories

PepsiFiend69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
located on the east side of parmatown mall (closest the bus parking lot)

this place is OK, alot of lower end brands (audiobahn/pipe, sony, power acousitik)

prices are alright, and i wouldn't go in there expecting to be helped, they completly ignored me when i went in there, and the service is that of the typical flea market store variety.

on good thing i did notice is they have alot of odds and ends, and alot of wiring and install accessories.

i'd give this shop a 6/10, it wouldn't be to bad of a shop if the sevice was better and they carried a few more brands of products. other than that its not to shabby.

Road Quake has changed a lot since then man. They started out in brookpark actually in the flea market, they moved up to parma town mall and started selling more shyt and better quality brands. Now they actually have there own store now right by the mall and sell decent brands and switched all the old workers. The installer there is top notch and they are planning on buying a second building and expanding. A few years ago they were starting out and now there actually doing pretty well, I would check out this shop definately.

Service is still **** and/or typical of any other car audio shop. They will tell you anything to sell there product. There are a couple of helpful people there though. Decently priced, still carry low end stuff though.

service is still ****, but their new store is HUGE compared to where they were inside of the mall. A LOT of lower end stuff, but they now are selling JL Audio products that they have WAY overpriced. I went in there for a USED 12w6 and they still wanted $375. i can buy a new one on ebay for less than that!

Hey makeitmopar. Yah still a lot of low end stuff and everyone tries to sell there product but I seen a jl audio 1000/1 amp for 995 and i could get one an ebay for 500-600. My buddy installs there and he left audio outlaws to go there so I just went there for him to install sum shyt for me. It aint the best shop but it has changed a lot. I definately wouldnt buy the subs and shyt from there but to get my shyt installed i would use em.

I go there every weekend just to see if they got any new stuff. Asked a few times for them to see about some prices on some subs and taillights and they never did. Would take them minutes to look it up but the just end up walking away...

They sell Oxygens, which is pretty sweet!

Overpriced though when you can get them for $50 online...

Well I went there today ( next to the parmatown mall) and supposedly they have 3 locations they have some low end brands but they do sell audiopulse, jl, cadence, hifonics, and some americanbass. The store is big but messy and unorganized. They have alot of stuff for half off right now but its a pretty decent spot. They have rims and a lay away plan.

I see that a couple people seem to think that there customer service is ****, but Jake Ballard from Roadquake went out of his way to try to send me a driver that I was having some issues with, and I purchased it straight from the manufacturer. If thats not customer service I don't know what is.

Service is definately good a lot better than all the other shops around here. I personally know a few people from there and they always hook me up when I go there. Installers always do a great job and I never have to worry about anything when I go in since I know I will be well taken care of.

A lot of people around here are use to paying for online prices(myself included) but these shops have to make money so they have to jack up there products in order to see a gain. I would definately go to roadquake and check it out if you haven't already.

raod quake *****!!! Summit Sound & Security is THE best in northeastern ohio ( as far as customer service and install experience), hand's down... then runner up is Centurey 2000...

You know what Mr Phillips, I totally forgot about summit sound. I completely took them off my list. Summit sound is probaly one of the best shops in northeast ohio but century 2000 I wouldnt make that my number 2. Summit sound works with you and they even give you some good asss prices.

If your looking to redo your whole car then I would go to custom trim in Akron. I know they arent real big into the whole car audio but man there the only shop in Ohio who does the whole 9. Other than that would be Klowning Kustoms but there prices are over the top.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...