Search bar is not working

Searched hasn't worked for a while. It's been hit or miss for as long as I can remember. It's been a inside joke for many years. As far as no active mods, that statement isn't true. Not even close.

Well, I would have said I can search for more at the top... but... xD
Yeah, I was going to tell you that you should of searched but sometimes people don't get the joke. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Because this site is dead. No admins no moderators.
Interesting statement...

Ive asked Goob for more power since Im one of the more active mods and also have web dev experience plus own my own set of sites so I can fix shit like this, but it went unanswered.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.