Skar zvx-8 w/t-line

The_Dealer

Senior VIP Member
Macon Ga
Item(s) for Sale:

Skar Zvx-8 dual 2 ohm 900w rms in a Birch 1/4 wave t-line.

I don't really want to split up the sub and box, shipping isn't too bad on it. The box is 34w/11.25h/12d.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sub:9/10 Cosmetically. Sub has signs of being mounted, so it will look like it. Heatshrink on the terminal leads rubbed the box while mounting, lead wire isn't damaged.

9/10 functionally. It wasn't my daily so it doesn't have a lot of play on it, around 5 or 6 hrs or less.

Price:

$200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping on me.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

was that built to FS of that sub? Trying to figure out where line was tuned to
No, the one before that was and it didn't work so good. This is the 3rd t-line I built for it (6th box in all), I've done a lot of trial and error. It's gonna be hard to find a better box for this sub for daily that will still bust *** in the lanes. But the line length is around 35hz, and the line area is 29.25sqin. (SD is 30.66sqin). When tuned to fs it just didn't work that great.

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w.

Thanks for the box. Always good to meet another local basshead.
No problem man. I'm just glad to sell it to someone that can appreciate the hard work i put into it, which is the whole reason I re-made the box. I'll get with you this weekend, should have my new setup going by then. I can't remember if I put the OG box and manual in your ride, so if I didn't I'll get that too you.

No problem man. I'm just glad to sell it to someone that can appreciate the hard work i put into it, which is the whole reason I re-made the box. I'll get with you this weekend, should have my new setup going by then. I can't remember if I put the OG box and manual in your ride, so if I didn't I'll get that too you.
Just let me know when you head back this way and I'll meet up with you and pick it up.

if you dont mind can i get the complete specs of the box like the port dimensions and all i have the same sub and have been wanting to build a tline for it just not that good with the math

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.