Smart Shoppers

The guys in smart shopper in Louisville are some odd characters allright, and for one their prices on all the tags are incorrect to begin with, you gotta look at the smaller writing on them for the acutal price.

They usually serve to the "moron" crowd of gangstar's with way too much money and not a bit of an idea how to wire up a light bulb much less a head unit. I saw some dude drop $5g's on a 89 ford tempo when i was in there.....makes no sense.

Makes me want to open up my own storefront, lol

Smartshoppers is kinda handy if your in a bind and need some paint supplies though.

The guys in smart shopper in Louisville are some odd characters allright, and for one their prices on all the tags are incorrect to begin with, you gotta look at the smaller writing on them for the acutal price.
They usually serve to the "moron" crowd of gangstar's with way too much money and not a bit of an idea how to wire up a light bulb much less a head unit. I saw some dude drop $5g's on a 89 ford tempo when i was in there.....makes no sense.

Smartshoppers is kinda handy if your in a bind and need some paint supplies though.
DO IT!!!

If god was really really pissed when he made mississippi i dont think i can imagine how mad he was when he created west viriginia. Hands down the shitiest state EVAR.
LOL you havent been to mississippi have you? Im betting were on the same page of the bible...... "regrets chapter 1 verse 1."

dont hate on kentucky, i live in louisville and im proud of it, and our radio comps are very popular here, we have alot of them through out the year, meca is the best, oh by the way i like smart shoppers, plus one of my teamates work there

I've always had pretty good experience with Smart Shoppers out here. Some in the dudes in there aren't always friendly at first, but when you start talking about what you want or spending some money they open up real fast :p I got a pretty good deal when I bought my Rockford Speakers last year *shrug*

Quote:Originally Posted by snoopdan

DO IT!!!

!!!

Ive been thinking of opening one too, espically on broadway. Man will I get business;)

I have dealt witth them once or twice.. Bought a box for my two strokers that was made from particle board and wasnt very well built.. But i didnt know to much so I didnt ask to many questions either.. they all have real nice cars there lol

Ive been thinking of opening one too, espically on broadway. Man will I get business;)
Sound Factory rules Broadway... go more downtown but don't get jacked.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...