Sound and Imports. Joliet, IL.

Just cause I'm sure a few people would like to know, from my dashboard's yellow pages....

Sound & Imports Inc

1109 Essington Rd

Joliet, IL 60435 (Or shorewood, google tells me joliet though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif)

815-729-3299

Great shop and even better service, they are prob. the only people i would trust with my car.

Been there a couple times.

My friend grew up with the owner of the store, some black guy, not sure of his name.

I know they carry Diamond Audio

Have you guys ever checked out Sound Decision in Montgomery or T & K Soundworks (right down the street from Sound and Imports)

According to I assume was Elliot, they carry "everything except memphis and JL"

Didn't have much of a storefront, and the demo room was closed, so I didn't do much but walk in and walk out when I stopped in... didn't have much time anyway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

When I stopped by half of their displays in the demo room where broken //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

You know, i didnt like the shop, 2 small glass diplay cases and a sound room that is not much bigger than my bathroom. the guys there watched me and my gf like we were going to steal something...not much in the way of store presentation.

I do like sound decision in montgomery they just had a car at the chicago dub show...T&k is nice clean shop with the memphis line which i love

Jason

...T&k is nice clean shop with the memphis line which i love
Jason
ditto....I got my sub and box from them, they installed it with the amp out of my old car. 2 guys are partners that own the shop. they're straight up with you. I am going back to get the doors(Memphis' too) and the deck done. Memphis is the main product line. a little higher end shop meaning they don't carry 30 different brands of shyt and what they do carry they know what they are doing with it. they won't sell you garbage.

one of my friends got a kenwood dvd headunit put in his brand new 350z and they scratched the inside of his car up and didnt say anything to him he had to call them and tell them

one of my friends got a kenwood dvd headunit put in his brand new 350z and they scratched the inside of his car up and didnt say anything to him he had to call them and tell them
What happen with this?

Oh and anyone in Joliet needs anything they better come to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...