Sound effects in Auburn,ME

Participant count
  • Participants list

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Anyone ever been there? It's on Center St in Auburn. Friend is gonna be going there to have the shop run his 0g cause he can't get a good spot in the firewall, and he was told there was a 1 week waiting list cause they were booked, so I assume they do some decent work...just curious if anyone has ever actually been to the shop

I'll ask if this is the place that my buddy had his 2x din in and they scratched the face and denied it and told him it was out of the box like that --- when in fact I ordered it straight from SS and it was bnib when we gave it to the guy... sounds like 'rideit' //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Let me find out.

Alright cool. Cause one of my buddies wants a system and he has some decent equipment but he's too lazy to do the install. He got quoted from Sound FX that to mount speakers in his doors and install the amplifier was going to be $200+. It's ridiculous lol. I told him I'd do it for 100

why don't you help him if he is your buddy
I offered to and he said he would do it but before I can install his speakers I need to do his box build first. Just haven't had the time to do it, and when I do find any time to it's late at night so I can't use the tablesaw cause it's so loud.

I offered to and he said he would do it but before I can install his speakers I need to do his box build first. Just haven't had the time to do it, and when I do find any time to it's late at night so I can't use the tablesaw cause it's so loud.
i hear ya time is hard to come by

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...