sound factory knoxville

Participant count
  • Participants list

ajm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
N/A
Got some tint done there last week. The owner was a nice guy but the quality of the work was/isnt too great. Paid $160 About ten minutes after dropping it off I got a call saying he didnt have enough 5% to do the rear side windows so he could do 5% rear and 15% on sides if I wanted. I went ahead and did that. The front driver side has a small thing that looks to be a wrinkle in it and the rear passenger side has some sort of blemish in the film (so it looks). It also seems to have air/water still around the little black dots after a week of 80/90 degree weather.

On the up side I did call and he told me to bring it in and everything would be taken care of....Also sure enough a tint guy came into work to do a car and when talking to him he told me this was one of the worst places I could have gone. Guess I didnt really know better since ive only been here for about a month.

I like Sound Factory, the people are pretty stand up, he will work with you on the prices, usually. And just seem overall to be a good place, never had tint done, but they install alarms pretty good

First time had mother pathfinder done there they did crap job huge gap and bubbles so brought it back and they fix and now looks good. I over heard one guys say man that dam new tint guy he screwing up a lot cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif. So I guess mane tint guy did second time cause look better now .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...