South Side Audio

er, I know the guys at SSA, they are very knowledgeable and fair price-wise. All the equipment they make available for sale that have used personally at some point and they handle complaints very well. They did my alarm/remote start back when I was a noob and they did a great job while giving me a great price. They don't try and compete with internet pricing, but they shouldn't.

I'd love to let this post die. But my thanks go to thegreatestpenn for refreshing this post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif :p

I see this particular user has been banned. He is actually a good customer. Not sure why he felt we did him wrong. Most recently, we've done a 2-way CompuStar 900MHz alarm for him. I personally installed it EXACTLY HOW HE REQUESTED IT. I knew from his line of questioning he had been reading up on alarm installations.

I saw the post/situation that prompted this post. I hate telling somebody their equipment doesn't work when they bring in their own equipment. But this is why you run into shops that don't install equipment not purchased from them. We went out of our way to triple check EVERYTHING in that install and didn't charge anything extra. This is extra work we almost never have to do on new equipment installatioins that were purchased from our store. And we charge the same labor wether you purchased it here or not.

Anyway, enough rambling. I'll put my money where my mouth is:

20% off any purchase over $100 (10% off Head Units)*

to anyone who references this thread in our store.

offer good until further notice.

* excludes labor

Also, feel free to view some of our work at http://www.myspace.com/southsideaudio2

I also have a few videos from MECA SPL sound-offs if you care to indulge.

Happy Holidays!

South Side Audio

2501 S. High Street

Columbus, OH 43207

(614) 453 - 0757

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...