Southern California Shop

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2015 Silverado 2500HD with Bose audio. I want to add a sub amp without removing the stock HU and amp display/features. My concern is that I want the signal to the subwoofer to not be processed. The stock subsonic filter is about 35hz and has heavy EQ tuning. Does any know a good shop that would have experience or offer a solution for this kind of install? Thanks

I have a 2015 Silverado 2500HD with Bose audio. I want to add a sub amp without removing the stock HU and amp display/features. My concern is that I want the signal to the subwoofer to not be processed. The stock subsonic filter is about 35hz and has heavy EQ tuning. Does any know a good shop that would have experience or offer a solution for this kind of install? Thanks
reus systems in orange, or beach auto sound in huntington beach.

all you need is just DSP that flattens the EQ and restores the bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...