Stereo West in Omaha

PRIVATEpastry
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Omaha, NE
Stereo West is the only car audio place that I've been to, but it has the best customer service of any store that I have ever been to. They really want to make you at home. During my current install, they've helped me a lot with suggestions and parts. Also, after every time I buy something or tell them something new about my install, they send me a letter saying "good luck" or "hope it works out well." Now that's customer service.

On to their products. They seem to promote mostly Kicker, but they have JL and Alpine stuff, too. They have a wide selection of HU's, and also a ton of sub boxes. Anything you could think of to do with wiring, they have, or would order for you. They have a pretty good selection of rims and tires, also.

Overall, I give Stereo West a 10/10 with an A+ in customer service.

privatepastry... you smell like a stereowest representative to me

leave now or stay.. either way one day you will die! That's life's only promise.

I've heard of people having their stuff disappear after getting installed at stereowest too...I think the Lincoln branch is probably better, but Mobile Audio Design here in Lincoln is my favorite place to deal with. Very straight forward, honest, and they carry good gear. I'd trust them with anything.

Just my two cents.

Honestly, buying online will save you a TON of money if you know what you're doing. Shoot me a PM if you want some buying tips...

I've heard of people having their stuff disappear after getting installed at stereowest too...I think the Lincoln branch is probably better, but Mobile Audio Design here in Lincoln is my favorite place to deal with. Very straight forward, honest, and they carry good gear. I'd trust them with anything.
Just my two cents.

Honestly, buying online will save you a TON of money if you know what you're doing. Shoot me a PM if you want some buying tips...
Oh, I know how much buying online will help save money. I just go to Stereo West for odds and ends like ring terminals and wire and whatnot.

I know of this happening in lincoln i know couple of empolyes there and i was very common with some of the previous people that worked there. If you are in omaha check out metro audio a buddy got 4 treo 12 and 2 amps for a grand and it lays down

i went to some store in lincoln on 'O' ST. and i can't remember what it was. Might have been stereo west cuz they did have alot of kicker, alpine and JL. But overall it was a good place.

I was an installer there for over two years and thats bullsh*t that they go back and steal peoples stuff. Maybe at one time someone may have worked there and then went back and took someones stuff, but there will always be rumors about that kind of thing. For what I made as an installer and what we used to get product for manufacturer direct, it would be incredibally stupid to steal product from one of your customers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...