stop bashing local shops online

Participant count
  • Participants list
Indeed. The dealer's prices are more expensive because they have more overhead to pay and they *generally* have better customer service. Not because they're trying to rip you off. Convenience is also a factor.

I've done my fair share of bashing price's but you guys need to stop bashing them on the internet.where do you think the shows will be after they see you all bashing them online?????? THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!
that is all
AMEN!!!! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
Those subsonic frequencies make a difference in how music sounds. Hearing the music and also feeling the subsonics adds a depth to music. You hear...
I just learned a couple of days ago that shark fin antennas are powered. Your issue may be related to that. Either the power to the antenna is...
Just want a give an update. I ended up trying a capacitor to see if it would work before spending on a battery. The capacitor does work, the...
It might be "ghetto" by today's standards but I used to run a wire off the battery to a switch then to the amp...back in my youth the Police liked...

About this thread

stevew007

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stevew007
west sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date