Stopped in to A & S Installations in Allentown, PA

Participant count
  • Participants list

mikelaubach
10+ year member

The guys are very social. I spent 30-45 minutes there talking with them and listening to some Focal speakers as I've never had the chance to hear them personally and saw that they were a dealer on their website (Welcome to A & S Installation). I'm in the area for family stuff and had some time this afternoon, so wanted to hit at least one shop to get a "fix."

I did not look at any of their installations, so I cannot speak to that aspect. But they had a decent selection of speakers and standard-issue subs on hand, as well as various amps and hard parts.

LOVED the Focal speakers though. Dammit. Now to figure out how to get them past the wife. LOL

The guys are very social. I spent 30-45 minutes there talking with them and listening to some Focal speakers as I've never had the chance to hear them personally and saw that they were a dealer on their website (Welcome to A & S Installation). I'm in the area for family stuff and had some time this afternoon, so wanted to hit at least one shop to get a "fix."
I did not look at any of their installations, so I cannot speak to that aspect. But they had a decent selection of speakers and standard-issue subs on hand, as well as various amps and hard parts.

LOVED the Focal speakers though. Dammit. Now to figure out how to get them past the wife. LOL
Ship them to a trustworthy friend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...