Subwoofer repair in Jacksonville

Old thread, same need. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif Have a sub I need repaired, and would prefer local (always try to support local / small business). If not, anyone worth shipping it to? I *think* it just needs the cone re-glued, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to say that's all for sure.

- Matt

Old thread, same need. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif Have a sub I need repaired, and would prefer local (always try to support local / small business). If not, anyone worth shipping it to? I *think* it just needs the cone re-glued, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to say that's all for sure.
- Matt
dave leib on facebook, hes not close but hes in fl and does great work

This^^^^ Had him do some nasty team sundown recones for me and he did my buddies HDD/ZV4 recones.

I drove 5 hours to his shop in FT Myers. He has some sick builds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...