Synergy- Watertown

overpriced..............comes to mind, way to cocky also, check out their site...

synergyaudiopros.com

Try living next to Synergy.

Don't get me wrong, I love cars and music, but indecernable low frequency noise from late afternoon to late in the night gets old quick.

These guys either have no understanding about how sound travels or are inconsiderate ass's

you think its overy priced and too loud but i buy stuff there its well worth the money got my wiring kit from wally world didnt hold up got it from them still got it i know 85% of what i know from just talking to them but the bass is wicked as hell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I realize I am bumping an old thread, but the guys over at Synergy know their ish. I spent 5 hours one afternoon just chatting with Cory, when I only was planning to stop in and look around for a few minutes. They are passioniate about what they do. I would not hesitate taking my business there anytime.

Corey is back. Along with the new owners (Sig & Ben). Wouldn't hesitate to spend my money there again "When i have it!" :p

The overwhelming amount of information you get just in a short visit is worth the price you pay alone. You have to pay for quality in ANYTHING you buy, Even more so with car audio! Don't let the negative posts steer you away, Stop in and see for yourself!

-Randy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nitro

nitro
PORTLAND, OREGON
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views