Tampa Florida, Sound Advice.

Thewes
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
I have all the **** I need except wires and batteries, do you think sound advice would be able to handle installing my box, subs, amps, batteries, etc, without ****ing up? I've heard its either hit or miss. This is the one on Dalemabry I believe.

Unless you know the particular installer who will be doing all of the work on your vehicle, nobody will likely be able to answer this question appropriately. Why not go to a smaller reputable shop where its more personal and theres a lot better chance the installer will still be there if theres a problem.

Posting your vehicle and what you're installing might help with a recommendation as far as where to go for the work you need done, but shops are a dime a dozen in tampa, and while a lot of them **** there are some good ones. Personally, Id say check out T&J Elite Customs in Oldsmar, go in and talk to Toby. Extremely knowledgeable guy. Not only that, there are a bunch of installers from this forum (myself included) who do freelance work, the quality of which is as good if not better than most shops.

Good luck.

-Kevin

******* noob. come by my shop. were in the hood but we do a good job and are alot cheaper than most.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...