team nutz - pittsburgh

no i wouldn't of been pissed i would of taken legal actions off the bat. and i don't leave my vechicle at a shop if i can avoid it.But thats just me,Btw i did read your first post last night and a while ago.
well sometimes it's just not financially 'smart' to start legal problems.

nutz threatened to sue me for making fun of him on realm of excursion and ca.com. and he was going to contact his "attory" and sue me for "libel and slader"

No wasn't personally in amherst. George, Dennis and Sodda were in Amherst. Dennis is about 6'2" about 300. George is 6'0 about 195. I am 5'11 about 220. So if that is fight here we are. Bring on the twinkies......I also know when I was 20 years old I was about 195, so ten years later put on a few pounds and sure it will happen to some other people also....don't care....smoke another and I will share my munchies.....

Anyways.....he is just upset because he got caught on line bad mouthing us when in fact he could have had his car completely fixed for free if he would have listened to us, came back to us without bad mouthing us.

I don't take my steak to McDonalds and them complain that they didn't cook it right and expect them to be nice to me when I bad mouth them behind my back.

You bought a system that was not complete, expected us to put it together, we did as you requested. Didn't listen to us when we recommended to not play the system until his alternator was replaced. He has video to show that he did and his system was further damaged. Enough said....If you would have brought it back to us without talking s**t we would have helped you, just like we help every customer that walks through our front door, otherwise we would not be in business......

Keep responding and crying like a little kid. Get over yourself and realize you don't know everything to life, then maybe you would be a laid back respectable person. In the mean time keep making yourself look like an idiot and threaten me like something is going to happen. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif:veryhapp://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Soooooo. You comnig to Finals in SM3-4? I don't want to be the only one in that class that has to go against those **** loud Euros. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Anyways.....he is just upset because he got caught on line bad mouthing us when in fact he could have had his car completely fixed for free if he would have listened to us, came back to us without bad mouthing us.

I don't take my steak to McDonalds and them complain that they didn't cook it right and expect them to be nice to me when I bad mouth them behind my back.

You bought a system that was not complete, expected us to put it together, we did as you requested. Didn't listen to us when we recommended to not play the system until his alternator was replaced. He has video to show that he did and his system was further damaged. Enough said....If you would have brought it back to us without talking s**t we would have helped you, just like we help every customer that walks through our front door, otherwise we would not be in business......

Keep responding and crying like a little kid. Get over yourself and realize you don't know everything to life, then maybe you would be a laid back respectable person. In the mean time keep making yourself look like an idiot and threaten me like something is going to happen. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif:veryhapp://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
i was "caught" online bad mouthing you? uh, last time i checked i wasn't "caught", and i bad mouthed your company because:

A) I was as kind as can be until you told me that the problem didn't lie with your install, the problem was the "size of my amp". You wired a sub backwards, and when it wasn't producing bass like it was supposed to, you said MORE POWER.

B) I came back down to your shop in which you re-wired my sub in front of me - and oh, as soon as i'm present.. IT WORKS! Magic huh? I guess all those twinkies had your head spinnin before i came down there to WATCH you do the work the RIGHT way.

C) I DID ask for a refund after you "fixed" your f*ck up. You blatently told me no, that i was an idiot, and that i didn't deserve one.

Yeah dude, i'm sure i'm crying like a little kid meanwhile you're the one who sees it fit to continue this thread and cannot drop the issue. Anyone with a brain that isn't ******* on your testicles can see that you are a joke of an installer, as DOZENS of people have already pointed out.

I made no threats to you. You keep harassing me for some unknown reason, and I finally said if you got beef, get your fat ass fingers off the keyboard and come 1 on 1 and start beef face to face... you don't have the balls to do that, and/or you'd roll with 20 of your nuttie buddies.

For real, if 100 people have replied to both the thread on ROE and CA, about 98 have seen RIGHT through you, your shitty install and your lack of addressing the main issue - you f*cking up. you attempt to respond with some witty response, totally avoiding the main issue at hand.

You just keep going higher and higher on the noob scale every time you reply.

hows that XXX do? must be ****mnnn nice
haven't had a chance to bang it hard yet, but should be by next week! vid's to come //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Audio: we will be there in SM3-4 and SS1-2. Not expecting any big numbers this year to be honest at this time. Hopefully things will change over the next month and half, but all the numbers recorded this year was full blast, no sandbagging as we have been accused of.

every time you reply, rest assured i will too.

you ****ed my car up, bottom line.

PITTSBURGHERS considering going to team nutz:

i HIGHLY suggest you choose another shop...these guys don't give 2 shits about you or your vehicle, and only care about one thing: $$$

BETTER shop who will actually HELP you and CARE about your business there: Auto Illusions.

don't let nutz "records" fool you into shopping with them... anyone with $$$ and half a brain can win car audio competitions, because that's all it really is..an assload of money poured into subs and amps.

on a 1-10? -17.

Well I was crusing along in the 350Z and saw a Team Nutz sticker on a white trailblazer. After laughing at the sh*tty looking chrome tipped fart can hanging down slightly crooked on the back, I thought well maybe they didn't do that part. Then I became slightly annoyed when they wouldn't go past 32mph in a 35mph zone, well needless to say I passed them asap.

I have been in the market for a custom sub enclosure for about 6 months. I have all the plans/volumes/freq. laid the out but no time to construct my self (working full time & pi$$ing with the subie full time). I thought to myself, I have seen way too many Team Nutz stickers and I may as well have a look at their website, that was not possible as it was down tonight. So next I went to Nasioc to check the Subie forums for info, Not too much there. Next was GOOGLE and here we are at the #3 result. I have just finished reading the entire thread and well I am with sublime06 on this one, you slipped up and did a bassackwards hook-up, Period end of story (Also, The customer is always right).

Lets just say they will not be getting the business I was considering bringing them. Nor will I have anything good to say if the topic comes up in conversation on the Subaru forums.

Nutz all you really needed to do was say "I was wrong, I will fix the issue as I stand behind my work 100%". That response would have netted you some business, but instead I had to read 13 pages of you being an A$$ about the situation.

P.S. Nutz I would suggest you get a tutor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif of some sort, Then come back to the forums once you can converse in complete sentences. Spelling is a plus too, Half the words you type are butchered beyond recognition. I am not sure I want someone who can't post logically in a forum building a tuned enclosure with a +/- 1% tolerance. Good luck with future business if you think the customer is wrong all the time.

Well I was crusing along in the 350Z and saw a Team Nutz sticker on a white trailblazer. After laughing at the sh*tty looking chrome tipped fart can hanging down slightly crooked on the back, I thought well maybe they didn't do that part. Then I became slightly annoyed when they wouldn't go past 32mph in a 35mph zone, well needless to say I passed them asap. I have been in the market for a custom sub enclosure for about 6 months. I have all the plans/volumes/freq. laid the out but no time to construct my self (working full time & pi$$ing with the subie full time). I thought to myself, I have seen way too many Team Nutz stickers and I may as well have a look at their website, that was not possible as it was down tonight. So next I went to Nasioc to check the Subie forums for info, Not too much there. Next was GOOGLE and here we are at the #3 result. I have just finished reading the entire thread and well I am with sublime06 on this one, you slipped up and did a bassackwards hook-up, Period end of story (Also, The customer is always right).

Lets just say they will not be getting the business I was considering bringing them. Nor will I have anything good to say if the topic comes up in conversation on the Subaru forums.

Nutz all you really needed to do was say "I was wrong, I will fix the issue as I stand behind my work 100%". That response would have netted you some business, but instead I had to read 13 pages of you being an A$$ about the situation.

P.S. Nutz I would suggest you get a tutor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif of some sort, Then come back to the forums once you can converse in complete sentences. Spelling is a plus too, Half the words you type are butchered beyond recognition. I am not sure I want someone who can't post logically in a forum building a tuned enclosure with a +/- 1% tolerance. Good luck with future business if you think the customer is wrong all the time.
Atleast someone knows how to use google.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm just waiting for nutz to come back and complain again about how hes going to try to get a lawyer involved because a customer review "damages his business"

other threads pointing out where he doesnt even understand what the word slander means.

http://realmofexcursion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29533

http://realmofexcursion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29291&page=29 last post on page

http://realmofexcursion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=360691&postcount=290

Nutz is a total dumbass.

Audio: we will be there in SM3-4 and SS1-2. Not expecting any big numbers this year to be honest at this time. Hopefully things will change over the next month and half, but all the numbers recorded this year was full blast, no sandbagging as we have been accused of.
So your gonna do a 165 in SM3-4. I have faith in you. I'll be around a 162+.

Well I was crusing along in the 350Z and saw a Team Nutz sticker on a white trailblazer. After laughing at the sh*tty looking chrome tipped fart can hanging down slightly crooked on the back, I thought well maybe they didn't do that part. Then I became slightly annoyed when they wouldn't go past 32mph in a 35mph zone, well needless to say I passed them asap. I have been in the market for a custom sub enclosure for about 6 months. I have all the plans/volumes/freq. laid the out but no time to construct my self (working full time & pi$$ing with the subie full time). I thought to myself, I have seen way too many Team Nutz stickers and I may as well have a look at their website, that was not possible as it was down tonight. So next I went to Nasioc to check the Subie forums for info, Not too much there. Next was GOOGLE and here we are at the #3 result. I have just finished reading the entire thread and well I am with sublime06 on this one, you slipped up and did a bassackwards hook-up, Period end of story (Also, The customer is always right).

GOOD choice man. honestly if you can go to the moon, pa area... i HIGHLY recommend Auto Illusions... small shop but they do QUALITY, correct work.

as i had said before i went to them and they immediately saw my grounds under my hood were not upgraded by Nutz, saw that they had a VERY shitty ground (pained sheet metal with wood screws), used braided wire for part of the install, 1/0 for another part, power wire fell out of the fuse block under the hood... god knows how many things they ****ed up on. the only thing they did a HALF way decent job doing was my tint but they still left a billion bubbles throughout it.

another UPDATE:

some of you may have followed me and my problems, but one big issue with my system was my amp (us amps ax-1500de)

the biggest issue was i was getting a 'fapping' noise from the sub and it was sending a ton of distortion to my sub. sent it back for repair, they replaced a capacitor and sent it back. the 'fapping' went away, but the distortion continued.

after i showed J.R., vice president of us amps pictures of Nutz install, he immediately told dirk, the designer of the amps to check the transistors on the amp. turns out, a bunch of them were bad and the first one was working harder than most of them. he said this was more than likely caused by a bad ground, courtesy of team newbnuts.

Nutz, you looked like a total foolish dumbass in front of the vice president of US Amps. Good one noob.

Good news is i get my amp back wednesday and we'll see if it's finally workin..

team nutz customer base:

- people who have limited, low knowledge of audio systems (which was me about year and a half ago)

- people who hear about them (normally through stickers) and have money to blow and did no research

i have yet to actually hear a nutz customer' system that totally just destroys. they brag about their 'comp vehicles'...but i have yet to actually see a flawless, awesome system installed by them fools.

**** them stickers too. buncha newbies who use them anyway, i'd sport a CA.com/ROE sticker any day over their stupid god **** logo everywhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views