The Hi-Fi Shop Roy, Utah

just fyi but audio extreems in ogden told me that there isn't anyway othere than building your own batteries with 2 volts cells to get a 16 volt system and noone uses 16volts in car audio. For a head unit sure but for something compition worthy hell no

also if anyone wants to hear the conversation that took place I will be more than happy to tell it send me a pm and i'll send you my number so you can call me

just fyi but audio extreems in ogden told me that there isn't anyway othere than building your own batteries with 2 volts cells to get a 16 volt system and noone uses 16volts in car audio. For a head unit sure but for something compition worthy hell no
audio xtremes are friends of mine and i know you are full of **** that they told you that dude 2 8 volt batts in series is 16 volts fyi

yo can also series /parallel 3 12 volt batts to get 16 volts.

Brett and Jeff are 2 of the best in this business bar none.

well sic maybe it was't one of them I talked to it was just a guy at the counter and while I agree with you most of the timeon the other board where i post as mc and have had conversations with you on the phone. I was the one haveing the conversation in their shop and that is what was said to me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...