The long need shop is almost here

seems quite appealing.

Are you tentative to us gurus as far as price wise? More less comparable with internet prices?

Also have a shop demo vehicle by chance?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

seems quite appealing.
Are you tentative to us gurus as far as price wise? More less comparable with internet prices?

Also have a shop demo vehicle by chance?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

YES! , I will be keeping prices as low as I can. That is a guarantee. Beating Internet prices is hard as every retailer already struggles with. There are allot of people selling new items at cost or even below online. I dont have a bunch of inventory I have been sitting on forever like some do. And then there are those who simply break the rules with there vendors and such. I dont and wont play thug style business. But the people I meet that clearly have a "extended knowledge" and a true love for car audio, I will be taking extra good care of them. (talk privately about things you need and we can arrange things) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ;) I If you go to my site and register on the forum that will have a place we can PM and do things more personally as far as online discussion goes. Or just wait till the shop is done and come on in. So I invite Everyone over to post up locally as some of the initial first members and be able to watch it grow and grow. Im off to CES in January and should come back with some great stuff for everyone.

I am building a car right now. Filling it to the gillz with Image Dynamics. It should be mostly done when the shop is open. If not done you will be able to see the build. I Just bought an entire wood shop from a guy who closed his small cabinet shop and I am still tooling up. Things are a little behind schedule but not by much. After Christmas and the new year stress is over Allot will be happening.

Thank You-Andy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...