Southeast Region Truck scores and setup?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participants list
****. If you gonna do trunk we gonna compete! I was contemplating doing a wall with 218 but since you good at trunk I'll stay in trunk.. hehe
Sometimes I stay down in your area at Perdido Bay ..I competed at a show in Mobile a couple of years ago that's when I finally discovered I had a bad sub ..

I can street beat mid 1r0s and its one of the best sounding cars ive ever heard. Now i want to break a 150 with one sub in trunk. Lol.

Im gonna use a light short 8 layer with this huge motor i have. 10" with a 42mm topplate.. lol i get 23tm with the long *** low inductance coil so a 8 layer that will have nearly 50% more coil in the gap should yeld cost to 22th with a dual 1ohm with 280 grams.. so im sure 150 wont be too hard..

We need to hook up and share tricks..

I can street beat mid 1r0s and its one of the best sounding cars ive ever heard. Now i want to break a 150 with one sub in trunk. Lol.Im gonna use a light short 8 layer with this huge motor i have. 10" with a 42mm topplate.. lol i get 23tm with the long *** low inductance coil so a 8 layer that will have nearly 50% more coil in the gap should yeld cost to 22th with a dual 1ohm with 280 grams.. so im sure 150 wont be too hard..

We need to hook up and share tricks..
I've been wanting to play with one 10 in the trunk for the fun of it as well ..I just haven't decided which vehicle ..I'm considering getting me a vehicle just for trunk class

I've been wanting to play with one 10 in the trunk for the fun of it as well ..I just haven't decided which vehicle ..I'm considering getting me a vehicle just for trunk class
Cone are isn't the end all no doubt. Its about phase at the dash and getting that cabin and woofer to resonate at tge same frequency.. 1 10 with 3k can smoke 1 15 with 3k if phase and tune is right..

Headrest is almost always lower freq.

Theres a guy out here in a trunk doing 151 sealed in stock 1k, 154.3 in stock 2k and 157 in trunk unlimited clamping like 4400.

2 jvf 15s on 2 dc 3.5k

Another i saw at last show, 2 dc lv 4 15s on Encore 4500 did 148 (usaci)

Not many trunks left out here

Cone are isn't the end all no doubt. Its about phase at the dash and getting that cabin and woofer to resonate at tge same frequency.. 1 10 with 3k can smoke 1 15 with 3k if phase and tune is right..
If I can get the clutch fixed on my Corolla ..I may set it up it's a 2003 model ..I may get it going and sell it for a 90s Civic ..id just have to decide between a 4 or 2 door ..I sorta like Civics better than Corolla's ..I had a really nice 1986 Civic 4 door but the rear seat was fixed ..I guess I should've checked before buying it

Headrest is almost always lower freq.
Theres a guy out here in a trunk doing 151 sealed in stock 1k, 154.3 in stock 2k and 157 in trunk unlimited clamping like 4400.

2 jvf 15s on 2 dc 3.5k

Another i saw at last show, 2 dc lv 4 15s on Encore 4500 did 148 (usaci)

Not many trunks left out here
**** that *****. 148 with 2 15s. Thats a easy 150.

My box is 4.25 tuned to 37. Its not a burp box at all. Just a shiity box facing back in the trunk. Lol

If I can get the clutch fixed on my Corolla ..I may set it up it's a 2003 model ..I may get it going and sell it for a 90s Civic ..id just have to decide between a 4 or 2 door ..I sorta like Civics better than Corolla's ..I had a really nice 1986 Civic 4 door but the rear seat was fixed ..I guess I should've checked before buying it
If i can help you man don't hesitate to hit me up..

I got first today. Lol but i was the only one. Lol. Still i did decent compared to the guys their.
That's great ..I don't even have anything to bring to a show right now ..I'm running 2 1508s in my mustang now ..I don't even remember which sub amp except a DD I'm thinking an M2 but it could be an M1 ..I have that car in storage for now ..no time for it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.