Unlimited Audio in Elkton

Intercooler
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Maryland
My current audio guy and best yet. On a 1-10 they are a 10 for sure. They put everything in my car that I have now and it all works well. The owner (Jeff) is like a personal friend when I go in. He has done things for me not related to the audio stuff while it was in there like put on my spoiler, replace my door window switch, replace my door lock actuator, etc... He really knows his stuff and the guys working with him have always been careful with my car and been professional. If you are within driving distance and need work done for sure stop by. He also carries Memphis, Kicker, Directed, Kenwood, etc...

He doesn't have one. Nearest place that does is Audio Jam in Bear, DE but even then it is only when the competitions come around. Just for the hell of it I would like to meter my car to see where it is at. If you find someone let me know.

this is the best audio place ever they have always satisfied me and would never go anyplace else they do a great job and never let me down plus i have two cousins that work there so i know they have experienced people and jeff is the coolest dude ever he always nice and does great business and has the best prices and will work with you audio unlimited for life

Jeff does incredible work. He has done several systems for myself and 2 other friends. Has has built two great boxes for me. Amazing craftmanship. I am getting ready to have him build me a third since I plan on taking the 3rd row seat out of my Expedition. There are several shops around me who do good work but I still prefer to drive over an hour(I live in PA) to Jeff's shop and have him do it. With the price of gas, that should tell you a lot about the kind of work he does.

I still have both of the other boxes and they are for sale if anyone is interested.

One box holds four 10' subs and the other box is for two 12' L7 subs.

The box for the 10's is just the box, no subs, but the box for the two L7 subs is for sale with the two subs. Let me know if you are interested. Keep in mind that these are rather large boxes since they were in the back of a 2004 Expedition.

USAudio has meters and will test your car for resonant frequency or SPL and build a custom enclosure just for your car. We are the home of Marylands Loudest Daily Driver and Louis the owner has a background in SQ. He owned a recording studio and in 05 built the NSPL World Finals Winner in SQ. May be a drive from your location but well worth every minute spent.

Just went to Audio Unlimited in Elkton. I spoke to Jeff about and estimate I recieved from another place. He not only beat the prices but also stated that he would have my system installed in a day. The other place told be they needed a week. I will definitely be going to Audio Unlimited.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...